 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 490
489  |  491
Subject:
Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:21:31 GMT

Hi guys,

I really want to go, but with the loonie the way it is I need to figure how
to save costs. ParLUGment going as a group is pretty much out of the picture
due to Kevin making a 'small' commitment this summer and Tim starting a new job.

Ben mentioned rtlToronto maybe sending a contingent, if so, how will you be
travelling? If by car, is there room for one more?

I realize that Martin is moving soon so he is probably out, but what about
the rest of MonLUG? We have yet to meet our honorary member, who will be there.

If you can get back to me either by LUGNET or email, it would be appreciated.

TTYL,

Jude