 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 489
Re: MonLUG and ParLUGment train show pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 22:24:52 GMT

Here are even more pictures. I had to pick and choose from my over 200MB
taken :-)

While at the show, I met many lurkers who came to the show as a result of
postings on LUGNET including a father and two children who came because of
pictures Martin posted Saturday night. If I remember names correctly :-/ ,
the children were Serena and Danny and dad's name was Joe.

I even heard AFOLs were racing to come to the show <g>

My favourite group of pictures are the ones I call MinifigView. These were
all taken through windows of buildings in MonLUGville. I wanted to get a few
shots from a minifig's perspective.

I spent most of the day yesterday sleeping. The weekend was exhausting but
lots of fun and well worth the sacrifice. I am looking forward to future events.

Jude
MonLUG #5
ParLUGment #1

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Kevin Dixon writes:
Here are some more pics from my camera:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=15102

For most of the pictures I used a tripod.  I was very impressed with how
they turned out,  being the first time I have used a tripod - it allows
for a nice motion blur effect when trains go by:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=150910
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=150919
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=150959

etc.

As Kevin Z said, the show was very enjoyable and a complete success.

Thanks to everyone who helped out!

LMKWYT,
Kevin Dixon
--
Kevin Zwicker wrote:

Hello all,

Well, the first MonLUG-ParLUGment joint train show was a complete success.
Both groups worked very well together and pulled off the setup like pros. We
received alot of praise and good words for our efforts. We are doing it all
over again in November.

Now here is the fun stuff:

and the setup:

Enjoy and PLUKWYT