 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 446
445  |  447
Subject:
MonLUG and ParLUGment train show pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 21:57:40 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all,

Well, the first MonLUG-ParLUGment joint train show was a complete success.
Both groups worked very well together and pulled off the setup like pros. We
received alot of praise and good words for our efforts. We are doing it all
over again in November.

Now here is the fun stuff:

and the setup:

Enjoy and PLUKWYT