 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4330
Re: Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 14:08:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jude Beaudin writes:

Ben mentioned rtlToronto maybe sending a contingent, if so, how will you be
travelling? If by car, is there room for one more?

It's almost positive that we're driving down, as to the configuration, we
have no real idea, it's all up in the air.  I think JeffVW was planning to
drive, I might drive down as well, now that I know someone in the car body
repair business :)

I am planning to go... and I have no problem driving down :)

As for dinner tomorrow, I will be absent....

It seems that my friends have deemed tomorrow 'movie night' and I am obliged
to go :(

Jeff VW

I realize that Martin is moving soon so he is probably out, but what about
the rest of MonLUG? We have yet to meet our honorary member, who will be >there.

You mean Shiri Dori?  I wouldn't meeting her too-she's always welcome at
rtlToronto! :)

If you can get back to me either by LUGNET or email, it would be appreciated.

I'll bring it up at the next dinner.  I'm deliberately keeping this vague
because I have no idea about the next few months.

Calum