 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 580
Re: Just to prove, YET AGAIN, that LUGNET's not dead...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2014 22:49:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I agree with you John!

It’s kind of sad that the “diaspora” of AFOLs had continued... we were one big dysfunctional happy family back in the early days before the “Bley Wars”. ;-)

There are so many sites out there now... many in local languages, others in English. I post on many... but Lugnet is still “home”.... :-)

Cheers, Gary Istok