 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 577
Re: Monorail tower (Was: Just to prove, YET AGAIN, that LUGNET's not dead...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2014 22:50:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
David Koudys wrote:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sparky1701/sets/72157643617736845/

The way you match up the plates where the monorail takes a turn around
the landing pad is very nice.

Play well,

Jacob

The 4 x 9 wing plate is perfect.  36 of them in a circle fit inside a monorail
circle.

As you can probably see, I use this trick alot in my space layout.

I've probably ordered well over 1000 of those wing plates from various Bricklink
stores over the years.  As well, the 2 x 4 hinge plate, and the blue slopes I
use to hold the hinges to the wing plate.

All in all, lots of BL orders for 'basic' pieces.

Thanks for looking!

Dave K