 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 579
Re: Just to prove, YET AGAIN, that LUGNET's not dead...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2014 17:55:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote:
   And ignorant ppl who might admin other lego forum sites really should stop saying that...

As well, before I get to my post, (and to continue with my rant), if you can’t respect the fact that, without LUGNET, your little forum website probably wouldn’t be as big as it is, or even in existence at all.

As far as I can see, LUGNET laid the groundwork for all subsequently successful AFOL forums.

Well, put, Dave. I would like to see people add a LUGNET post when they post links to their creations other places. It would give people a reason for coming/staying here.

Maybe the admins for the MOCs, etc, NGs should repost cool things they see around the webs, a la the Brothers Brick. Commentary could be totally optional.

JOHN