 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 438
Re: Please join us, for Brickfete 2012 - Mark your calendars!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2012 19:51:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, David Koudys wrote:

   Mark your calendars for Brickfête 2012!!!

I have decided to grace this event with my presence. Please prepare a panic room for the children.

JOHN

You are?

Really?

For true?

Chris

Re: Please join us, for Brickfete 2012 - Mark your calendars!!!