 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 27
Re: Your invitation to the annual Hobby Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 03:34:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Jason Allemann wrote:

I'm in, although I'm not sure about this whole conforming business.  As usual, I
plan to be there all three days for at least some period of time.  Do you need
space requirements?  I actually have something new that isn't 1) a lame attempt
at art 2) letters or 3) a space ship.  It is gray and ugly though, so it should
replace the Discovery rather nicely. :)

Man, I have never had so much problem posting anything... of course, I MEANT
confirmation.... we can leave the chemical structure of a molecule for the
smarter AFOLs.

Anyhow, Im glad you are coming.... but seriously dude, what ~IS~ the Hobby Show
without the Discovery?

Janey "Red Brick"

P.S. I do not need space requirements, if we have any problem fitting stuff
(which has never happened yet) in we will just rotate Mocs.