 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 26
Re: Your invitation to the annual Hobby Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 02:55:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
I am very pleased to invite YOU to participate in the Hobby Show, this Nov 2nd,
3rd and 4th, located in Toronto at the International Centre on Airport Road
(Dixon Rd).

<snip>

I'm in.

I'll try to whip something together but I do have those vintage sets to display
once again.

Dave K