 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 22
  Your invitation to the annual Hobby Show

I am very pleased to invite YOU to participate in the Hobby Show, this Nov 2nd, 3rd and 4th, located in Toronto at the International Centre on Airport Road (Dixon Rd). The OBB, (Ontario Brick Builders - an informal group of Lego builders) will be (...) (17 years ago, 15-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: Your invitation to the annual Hobby Show

(...) I'm in, although I'm not sure about this whole conforming business. As usual, I plan to be there all three days for at least some period of time. Do you need space requirements? I actually have something new that isn't 1) a lame attempt at art (...) (17 years ago, 15-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: Your invitation to the annual Hobby Show

(...) i'm conforming too! wow, it feels really weird. i hope to be arriving at the same time as golden boy, unless he dumps me along the 401 somewhere, and actually staying right to the bitter end, for the group photo, for a change. i refuse to be (...) (17 years ago, 16-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: Your invitation to the annual Hobby Show

(...) <snip> I'm in. I'll try to whip something together but I do have those vintage sets to display once again. Dave K (17 years ago, 16-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: Your invitation to the annual Hobby Show

(...) Man, I have never had so much problem posting anything... of course, I MEANT confirmation.... we can leave the chemical structure of a molecule for the smarter AFOLs. Anyhow, Im glad you are coming.... but seriously dude, what ~IS~ the Hobby (...) (17 years ago, 16-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: Your invitation to the annual Hobby Show

(...) Ouch DEB! Here, I have an idea, get drunk and try posting that! Glad you are coming, and no, I dont need your Moc measurements, just your shoe size. AND I AM SHOCKED, no MOCS that move??? Get the golden boy to wire/motor/program something up (...) (17 years ago, 16-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: Your invitation to the annual Hobby Show

(...) YAY!!! Been missing you kiddo. (...) Cool, I have added you to the master list. Janey "Red Brick" P.S. Thank you for not being like those meanie parLUGgers and mocking my post filled with mistakes (Chris was my copy editor). Giggle. (17 years ago, 16-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: Your invitation to the annual Hobby Show

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, C. L. GunningCook wrote: <snip> (...) All Ur Mockage R Belong To Chris! Dave K (17 years ago, 16-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)