 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 22
21  |  23
Subject:
Your invitation to the annual Hobby Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:27:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I am very pleased to invite YOU to participate in the Hobby Show, this Nov 2nd,
3rd and 4th, located in Toronto at the International Centre on Airport Road
(Dixon Rd).

The OBB, (Ontario Brick Builders - an informal group of Lego builders) will be
displaying once again this year.

Please consider this your formal invitation.  Whether you are a seasoned
builder, new to the hobby, or just want to come out and talk some brick talk,
EVERYONE is welcome.

So... if you are an ADULT builder located within driving distance to the
International Centre, please mark your calendar now, and start building whatever
you want to display. No Moc too big, no Moc too small.

This year we are offering up a challenge "Mocs that MOVE!"  Of course, we are
willing to display Mocs that just sit there and look pretty.

Looking forward to seeing familiar faces, and hoping to see new faces as well.

For more info on the show .... billed as “North America’s Original Hobby Show
and Canada’s Largest National Trade and Consumer Hobby and Craft Exhibition”
check out the official link here http://thehobbyshow.com/

I will need a conformation (either a post here, or an email to me) from everyone
that wants to attend, including which days you plan to be with us, (even if you
have attended every year).  I must have accurate numbers, passes will be given
out on first come first serve basis.

Janey “Red Brick”

If you have any questions pertaining to this show, please feel free to contact
me or post them here.