 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 190
Re: YouTube Video pf the Classic Space layout at hte Christmas Show last weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 20:14:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFtAT-7Xm9o

What you won't see is the robot space shuttle mover actually working.
Unfortunately, the engineer forgot the space allowance for the classic space
train--WHAM!!  there goes the arm the first time it tried to pick up the shuttle
off the monorail...

Ouch!  It's painful to see stuff like that go down on site.  I hope you get it
going again next time.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com