 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 189
Re: YouTube Video pf the Classic Space layout at hte Christmas Show last weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2008 00:01:07 GMT

If you ass a &fmt=6 to the end of a link it will be in HQ (if there is one):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFtAT-7Xm9o&fmt=6 for example

-Rob A>

I realized with this vid that YouTube has a pretty HQ video option.

Jeff vW came up with the layout, I just showed up with the pieces.

Dave K