 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 184
    YouTube Video pf the Classic Space layout at hte Christmas Show last weekend —David Koudys
   (URL) which you will see a very 'youtube'-ish low quality video of our classic space layout at the show last weekend. Besides the stock '77 thru '82 space sets, you will see a moonbase-compliant monorail station built by Jeff vW, a classic (...) (15 years ago, 25-Nov-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

        Re: YouTube Video pf the Classic Space layout at hte Christmas Show last weekend —Rob Antonishen
     It's available for watching in high quality via youtube, and it pretty good! Nice job all! -Rob A> (15 years ago, 26-Nov-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

         Re: YouTube Video pf the Classic Space layout at hte Christmas Show last weekend —David Koudys
     (...) Thanks Rob! I just noticed that YouTube does have a 'high quality' link--is nice! THanks for checking it out Dave K (15 years ago, 26-Nov-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

        Re: YouTube Video pf the Classic Space layout at hte Christmas Show last weekend —Iain Hendry
     (...) In YouTube's defence, YouTube will kick out video quality at or near the same as what it's given - there are a ton of very high quality clips out there, but it's source material dependant. :) What you guys came up with was pretty neat! I like (...) (15 years ago, 26-Nov-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

         Re: YouTube Video pf the Classic Space layout at hte Christmas Show last weekend —David Koudys
     (...) I realized with this vid that YouTube has a pretty HQ video option. Jeff vW came up with the layout, I just showed up with the pieces. Dave K (15 years ago, 27-Nov-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

         Re: YouTube Video pf the Classic Space layout at hte Christmas Show last weekend —Rob Antonishen
     If you ass a &fmt=6 to the end of a link it will be in HQ (if there is one): (URL) for example -Rob A> (...) (15 years ago, 28-Nov-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

        Re: YouTube Video pf the Classic Space layout at hte Christmas Show last weekend —Tony Hafner
   (...) Ouch! It's painful to see stuff like that go down on site. I hope you get it going again next time. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (15 years ago, 1-Dec-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)