 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 184
183  |  185
Subject:
YouTube Video pf the Classic Space layout at hte Christmas Show last weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2008 23:55:42 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFtAT-7Xm9o

In which you will see a very 'youtube'-ish low quality video of our classic
space layout at the show last weekend.

Besides the stock '77 thru '82 space sets, you will see a moonbase-compliant
monorail station built by Jeff vW, a classic space-ified version of hte Mega
Core Magnetizer (again, by Jeff vW), and a few other things thrown in there for
good measure.

What you won't see is the robot space shuttle mover actually working.
Unfortunately, the engineer forgot the space allowance for the classic space
train--WHAM!!  there goes the arm the first time it tried to pick up the shuttle
off the monorail...

But we'll get that better for the next show :)

Anyway, have a boo and let me know what you think!

If there is a want for the original video (the non-grainy version), I'll get it
up at my website for download.

Space!

Dave K