 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 154
Re: Spring Show wrap up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:37:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
   Well that was a busy little weekend!

Snipped

Back home now, thanks for the great pics Dave, I neglected to bring my camera this time around, so I appreciate your shots.

Had a great time myself, and it was such a pleasure to see everyone. Dave thank you so much for organizing yet once again.

Putting my micro away for awhile and I am just starting my portion of the “ad hoc” layout for the fall show.

Janey “Red Brick”