 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 153
  Spring Show wrap up!

Well that was a busy little weekend! I had a fantastic time (albeit a little tiring) and it was purely due to the people that showed up! Deb and Jason came down from our nations' capital! Deb with the wonderful buildings! And jason with the (...) (16 years ago, 28-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

  Re: Spring Show wrap up!

(...) Snipped Back home now, thanks for the great pics Dave, I neglected to bring my camera this time around, so I appreciate your shots. Had a great time myself, and it was such a pleasure to see everyone. Dave thank you so much for organizing yet (...) (16 years ago, 29-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: Spring Show wrap up!

(...) it was brief, too brief! but thanks dave, for all your work. glad to hang about with all of you, and bring up some stuff, no matter how de-flowered it is ;). looking forward to our next show. -§ deborah §- (16 years ago, 30-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: Spring Show wrap up!

(...) Yeah, the history of Janey, digital cameras and these shows hasn't always bee nthe best (...) Was real hard werk--lemmee tell yas! Surrounded by you guys who did everything.... (...) Woot! Me too!! maybe we get something big! Looking forward (...) (16 years ago, 30-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: Spring Show wrap up!

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Deborah Higdon wrote: snip (...) Your MOC was beautiful as is. The next show'll be 2 whole days--you won't be able to stand hanging out with us that long. It's always great being with other fans of the brick! You take care, (...) (16 years ago, 30-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)