 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 153

Subject:
Spring Show wrap up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 15:53:40 GMT

Well that was a busy little weekend!

I had a fantastic time (albeit a little tiring) and it was purely due to the people that showed up!

Deb and Jason came down from our nations’ capital! Deb with the wonderful buildings! And jason with the support--much appreciated! Bill came in--that was a surprise! (though I probably was told that but forgot--status quo) with his antique LEGO collection! Oliver and Derek with the train layout at the train show--thanks for that! Jeff with his castle--fantastic! Janey with her ‘macro’ micro--beautiful! Chris also for the moral support and helping set up and take down everything! Mike Shiels for supplying banners and posters that made our area look that much more inviting!

So with much further ado--pics from the show (and to bug Chris--yes, they’re on my server :) )!

-part of Bill’s classic LEGO collection

-Derek’s street scene with the grocer and the cafe corner

-Oliver’s train yard

-Janey’s micro city

-Deb’s skating rink

-Jeff vW’s castle

-Space layout

See many more pics here--

http://sandysparky.net/gallery/20080427_spring_toy_show?page=1

and 2 youtube vids here--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj9ivHB4gCo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URMXGsUgbZA

It was a great (although brief) show! Thanks to all for making this another fantastic weekend!

Dave K

Re: Spring Show wrap up!