 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 154
    Re: Spring Show wrap up! —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Snipped Back home now, thanks for the great pics Dave, I neglected to bring my camera this time around, so I appreciate your shots. Had a great time myself, and it was such a pleasure to see everyone. Dave thank you so much for organizing yet (...) (16 years ago, 29-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

        Re: Spring Show wrap up! —David Koudys
   (...) Yeah, the history of Janey, digital cameras and these shows hasn't always bee nthe best (...) Was real hard werk--lemmee tell yas! Surrounded by you guys who did everything.... (...) Woot! Me too!! maybe we get something big! Looking forward (...) (16 years ago, 30-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)