 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 142
Re: Few things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:14:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
   First, never bring a motorized MOC to LEGO diner...

Snipped, well now Im double bummed I missed dinner!

Looking great Dave, cant wait to see the full layout.

P.S. My “new and improved” Micro Layout is ready (3 by 6 baseplates), and my van is back from the repair shop,.... so as long as no other disasters happen from now to then, I will be at the spring show, with my layout.

More than likely I will show up the night before, to set up, (but that doesnt mean you have to show), I just hate doing setup early in the morn, especially with fiddly bit... when Im still groggy.

Janey “Red Brick”

I had this great post that was supposedly posted but got lost in the sub-ether.

and the writing muse has left the building

so summary--

dinner missed you as well, glad your van’s back, glad you’re good, looking forward to seeing you and your stuff on the weekend and above all STAY SAFE!!!

Dave K