 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 141
Re: Few things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:04:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
   First, never bring a motorized MOC to LEGO diner...

Snipped, well now Im double bummed I missed dinner!

I wouldn’t be--bunch of LEGO geeks talking about all things LEGO--who’d want to hang out in that environment????

Waittaminit....

Looking great Dave, cant wait to see the full layout.

Trying to figure out how to get these 3 bricks/1 plate high animated sections and the rest of the layout on the same level without humping lots of train modules around...

P.S. My “new and improved” Micro Layout is ready (3 by 6 baseplates),

can’t wait to see it!

   and my van is back from the repair shop,....

Any crash you can (sort of) walk away from... I’m so happy you’re okay

   so as long as no other disasters happen from now to then,

Don’t jinx it!

   I will be at the spring show, with my layout.

Woot!

   More than likely I will show up the night before, to set up, (but that doesnt mean you have to show),

Oh I think I’ll be there to see Doug and folks and make sure everythings copasetic. Y’know, in my entire life I’ve never had to spell copacetic so I dunno if that’s right... eh.

   I just hate doing setup early in the morn, especially with fiddly bit... when Im still groggy.

Too much partying the night before, I’d imagine :p

Janey “Red Brick”

David “K”