 Organizations / Canada / MonLUG / 444
443  |  445
Subject:
Newest MOC - Minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 05:17:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well, I am happy to announce my latest MOC, my beautiful daughter Alyssa.
She was born April 1st, 2002, at 7:48am, weighing 7 pounds, 10 ounces.
Here she is just hours after birth:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/heidi.strutt/alyssa_dad1_1024.jpg
She's just a mini fig now, but she's growing quickly, and soon she'll be
as big as a maxi fig just like her brother Joshua, who has already followed
in his fathers footsteps, so-to-speak.   :-)
http://www3.sympatico.ca/heidi.strutt/joshua_lego1b_1024.jpg
Unfortunately, her arrival means I cannot spend the weekend in Montreal
with ParLUGment and MonLUG at the Train Show, but I do hope to drop bye
for a visit.
Well, back to my little MOC (or as Jude pointed out-OOC-OUR Own Creation).
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)