 Organizations / 687
Re: Community run (was Re: LEGOFan.net...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:47:00 GMT

[ XFUT lugnet.org ]

In lugnet.general, Mark Papenfuss wrote:

[...] It seems like there are a few different versions of
what this site is going to be running around out there

What did you expect with nine people in the current working
group and not much carved in stone yet?

- and it seems that each version is based on what the
persom being told wants to hear.

That's not good.  I would at least have hoped that each of
us were consistent in our replies, even if the group as a
whole isn't.

One thing I hope comes through in a consistent fashion is
that we want to make sure that we organize the site in a
way that makes it independent of any one (or specific
group of people) in the community.

Play well,

Jacob
--