 General / 45509
Re: Community run (was Re: LEGOFan.net...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 07:54:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dan Boger wrote:

Anyway, this is a somewhat long reply, help it helps!

Not really, not for me at least. It seems like there are a few different
versions of what this site is going to be running around out there - and it
seems that each version is based on what the persom being told wants to hear. I
am sorry, something is really just not adding up here. I am sure it mostly has
to do with the newnwess and wanting to please everybody at the same time.. but
anyway, time shall tell I guess.

And Dan, Jake - can you please adress this post:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=45449

thanks.

Mark P
LoB