 Organizations / 647
Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:51:47 GMT

Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@nbi.dk> wrote:
But maybe I'm just being pessimistic. The site is
currently showing a domain registrar advertisement, so its
completely vaporware. We'll have to wait and see how it
develops.
Yes.  It would - in a way - have been nicer to wait with the
announcement until we had something more solid to show, but
we would on the other hand like to be a bit open about the
project already at this stage.

I'm surprised you guys haven't thrown up a splash page or something, at
least. Maybe with a "mission statement" and info on getting involved.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>