 Organizations / 648
Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:53:34 GMT

In lugnet.org, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
The thought of becomming even more kid friendly is probably the worst thing
about this so far.

Creating a way for children to find out about the toys they love is the "worst"
thing about this? Enabling people of all ages to get involved in various
LEGO-related communities is not something that is desirable? I don't understand
how that could be. From what I read about all this, it would actually help
different audiences (e.g. kids vs adults) find the best venue for their
interests. So if Lugnet decides to be (or remain) an exclusively "over-18" web
site, this community effort could help steer kids to where they're more welcome
and they won't intrude where they're obviously not wanted.

- Kelly