 Organizations / 375
    Re: Definition of "LUG"... It's all in a name. —Jeff Stembel
   (...) There is a simple answer to this. Kyle wanted to make the room permanent, and I believe the first couple names he tried were being used. "BrickLUG" was the first that was available. :) This is all from memory, so I could be waaaay out (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.org)

        Re: Definition of "LUG"... It's all in a name. —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Which kind of highlights what Todd said in a different thread... paraphrasing him (and an old saying), "pick a name in haste, repent at leisure". I agree with Eric K. that thinking about names is goodness (although it can be taken to extremes, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.org)

        Re: Definition of "LUG"... It's all in a name. —Kyle Keppler
   Man that was a long time ago! Ok, maybe only last summer but I still don't remember the deatails. If I remember right: I had found this little thingy from AIM(AOL Instant Messenger) that allows you to link to a AIM chatroom on a website. You had to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.org)