 Off-Topic / Fun / 11517
Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2008 02:40:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Keith Goldman wrote:

I’m surprised anyone posts here anymore considering all the hassle involved and the inevitable scolding when you get something wrong. This site is about the furthest thing from “user friendly” I can imagine. I feel for newbies stumbling upon the rusting hulk of LUGNET as there first contact with the LEGO community.

Rant over, I’m sure I’ll now be chastised for not setting the FUT correctly

I’m sure if someone did chastise you for so doing, some drive-by troller would leap to your defense. ;)

Cheers

Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux

FUT .o-t.fun