 General / 54783
Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2008 14:24:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote:

This is a fantastic implementation! Nicely done!

Will there be a future state where we’ll get nightly (or weekly) listings for top read articles akin to the top sets list that LUGNET automatically generates?

Just wondering.

I admit I have been tempted to do so already - however the figures as of now are not exactly meaningful yet. This may change rather quickly. I wouldn’t want to encourage anyone to “click their posts up the charts” though, if you see what I mean.

Actually, there are a lot of potential uses for these new statistics values, only I’m not exactly done with figuring out what might be useful, nice to have or even “most-wanted”. I’m open for all suggestions.

Regards,

Jerry