 Off-Topic / Fun / 11227
Re: MechaHub - Global Lego Mecha Database - Site now Live!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 03:13:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Marc, while I respect your right to voice your own opinion, please try to keep any potentially flame hazardous remarks off this forum. I humbly request that you keep any comments to a mature and constructive nature. You are of course, invited and encouraged to post any mecha creations here. I am a fan of your works and would love to see what you can come up with.

Fradel Gonzales Mecha Curator