 Off-Topic / Debate / 16062
Re: Conflict in the Middle East
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 02:01:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:

I agree that desperation is an aspect of the Palestinian mindset,
however, I really feel that the core of the Palestinian resistance is
not acting out of desperation. It is acting out of pure desire for
power, based on a power structure which can only be supported by
violence.

A little monetary incentive helps too http://www.msnbc.com/news/733574.asp?cp1=1

ROSCO