 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 280
Re: Which group does this belong in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:40:06 GMT

In article <38A9FDF4.3F081E03@voyager.net>, lar@voyager.net says...
Were they Hasbro TENTE or international TENTE?
How do I tell? I no longer have boxes, instructions, etc... the
timeframe was circa 1980-81. The lorries were actually a gift from my
wife, I think.

I don't know, the boxes and instructions had Hasbro on them with a 3
figure set number so in your case I don't think I can help.

If someone can help me get an ASP server I'll start the long process of
making a database - shouldn't take too long I hope.

--
Carbon 60 - LUGNET Member 93
Head Co-ordinator of UKLUG - http://www.uklug.org.uk