 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 268
Re: Which group does this belong in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 19:23:31 GMT

Anybody put tente up for auction and you may well see me bidding. I
still have my Tente collection from college...

Dave Schuler wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Frank Filz writes:

My personal feeling is that the charter of this group should be
extended to specifically allow market posts (including auctions, but perhaps
requiring clone auctions to keep updates to e-mail). If enough market action
starts to happen here, we can always add a market group, but I doubt we'll
see enough to bother anyone. If one looks at the old articles in this group,
there was at least one auction conducted here, and there have been several
auction announcements, enough that it seems to me that Todd is allowing
auctions to happen here as long as the volume is low.

  Fortunately, I don't think clone auctions would attract too large a crowd
around here!  Maybe 6 or seven participants, and I have the feeling that you
can outbid me, Frank!

     Dave!

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar