 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1331
    Re: Shifty sets: brown beards! —Kerry Raymond
   (...) Argh!!! When I posted the above, I had only looked in the polybag. Now that I have built the set I have discovered that the brown beards are not moulded properly and prevents the head from sitting as low as it should on the neck. So, while the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Shifty sets: brown beards! —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Well, to my mind the HP sets had a similar problem with the bearded guy whose face was misprinted such that even though the minihead will sit lower (or correctly), you have to raise it up so that the glasses do not appear to be located beneath (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Shifty sets: brown beards! —Kerry Raymond
   (...) lower (...) to (...) No, mine are like that too, so I think it's a generic fault. (...) Lego is not always perfect, but Shifty is definitely a lot "iffy"-er based on my actual experiences with it (all reported in this newsgroup). (...) This is (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)