 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 12
Re: Mega Bloks Overview and review of Legends Viking Ship and Creature Seakers Naval Command
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 02:57:21 GMT

Nice review.

It is interesting that these are 2 of only 3 MB sets I have.

<heresy about to be spoken on Lugnet>

Maybe TLG could learn from MB about what kinds of sets they could make
more of.

:
:LEGENDS VIKING SHIP (SET 9604 - 370 pcs)
:
The figure accessories are great with this set. Nice broad swords, and
armor that I use as flack jackets.
:
:CREATURE SEAKERS NAVAL COMMAND (SET 9101 - 575 pcs)
:
The pieces which are supposed to be large windows on the
:cabin were made of an opaque blue - yucko!

Richard Schamus once posted somewhere that MB will send you
transparent replacements if you ask them.

I haven't opened this set yet. Waiting for a good time.