 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 11
Re: Mega Bloks Overview and review of Legends Viking Ship and Creature Seakers Naval Command
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 02:51:22 GMT

John DiRienzo wrote in message ...
:   I would like to see pics of the Vikings and their boats.  I  would
also
:like to know when these were made and if they are still available.
Please
:let me know and thanks for the new group.
:--
There are a few around from time to time. Try TRU. That is the only
place I have seen them, but not recently.

The ship looks great. The minifigs you can send for free to Richard
Schamus.