 MediaWatch / 405
Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 21:34:59 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Mark Nelson writes:
Please, if you cannot withstand from using such language, at least
semi-censor it by using asterisks. Remember: there are, I am sure, younger
people then me here.

--
Mark Nelson
Age 14

Very well said!  Despite your age, consider yourself one of the more mature
members of the group here today!   :)

-H.