 MediaWatch / 381
Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:23:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.mediawatch, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
Fuck u all gay fucks I hope those animations are deleted or else...

That sounded just as bad as the animations, if you ask me.

Please, if you cannot withstand from using such language, at least
semi-censor it by using asterisks. Remember: there are, I am sure, younger
people then me here.

--
Mark Nelson
Age 14