 MediaWatch / 390
Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 22:02:25 GMT

I am shocked and disgusted at anyone who would be immoral and low enough to
display these films on the Internet. Even though I have not watched them, I
have learned enough reading this thread. It is not right for anyone to
display this trash anywhere. Legos were not meant to be used in digital
films filled with smut, they were meant for enhancing creativity through
building and designing. I hope nobody flames me for this, but if they do, I
will still stand by my opinions.

Curt Tigges
(who is also 14 and an LDS)