 Off-Topic / Debate / 15223
Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 12:24:44 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Curt Tigges writes:
I am shocked and disgusted at anyone who would be immoral and low enough to
display these films on the Internet.

Wow.

Even though I have not watched them, I have learned enough reading
this thread.

I hadn't either, but I went investigating and watched several brickfilms and
all of them included either violence or sex.  I'd get revved up about the
violence long before the sex.  After all, violence is bad and sex is good.

It is not right for anyone to display this trash anywhere.

Which trash?

Legos were not meant to be used in digital films filled with smut,

Oil wasn't meant to be turned into plastic so you could be typing either.  So
what?

they were meant for enhancing creativity through
building and designing.

I think they were meant for making lots and lots of money for one particular
family.

I hope nobody flames me for this, but if they do, I
will still stand by my opinions.

Well, is it impossible that your opinion is silly?  Why not be open to changing
your mind?  How can you ever grow with an attitude like that?

Chris