 MediaWatch / 391
Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 22:20:57 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, David Gregory writes:
Eduardo,
       Tienes una boca llena de mierda.

       ("You're a potty-mouth.")

Up yours!

Tu tambien capullo

Now this gay idea of making LEGO
minifigs that are gay, transexual, lesbians... is
stupid.
I understand and agree with my cousin, when I was 7
she changed all my minifig's legs to bricks 1x2,
those bricks where skirts yes LOL that was true.

Anyway I only ask to remove that idea of LEGO gay-minifigs.
Thanks for reading