 MediaWatch / 2555
Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:47:53 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, David Laswell wrote:
In lugnet.mediawatch, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Interestingly LEGO had a Disney license a while back and used it to produce
some Baby Micky sets and some fabuland-esque sets with Mickey and friends.

They also used it to produce Winnie the Pooh sets before they found out that
Disney didn't actually have any legal grounds to license the property to them.
But they'd probably prefer to not dwell on that...

For real?  I mainly follow the micro-scale Mega Bloks, so the comings and goings
of the other scales don't really hit my radar.

Do you have a citation for that Pooh info?  This is the first I've heard of it.

Dave!