 MediaWatch / 2548
  LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

World's leading construction toy brand secures rights to develop toy lines based on three Disney properties for 2010 NEW YORK, Feb. 15 /PRNewswire/ -- American International Toy Fair -- The LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products today announced a (...) (15 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) Interesting. Mega Bloks has of course been (URL) producing sets> in the Duplo scale under their own license with Disney for quite some time. I'd be sorry to see Mega Bloks let the license go, though the situation would be similar to LEGO gave (...) (15 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

Interestingly LEGO had a Disney license a while back and used it to produce some Baby Micky sets and some fabuland-esque sets with Mickey and friends. (15 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) These are the sets I'm looking forward to!! Hopefully lots more tan and some really cool decorative elements! Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (15 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) They also used it to produce Winnie the Pooh sets before they found out that Disney didn't actually have any legal grounds to license the property to them. But they'd probably prefer to not dwell on that... (15 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) For real? I mainly follow the micro-scale Mega Bloks, so the comings and goings of the other scales don't really hit my radar. Do you have a citation for that Pooh info? This is the first I've heard of it. Dave! (15 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) I'm not having any luck pulling up any direct proof of it (most of the legit news source pages have expired, and all that's really left are Wikipedia and a handful of blogs that only hint at the LEGO/Disney/Pooh aspect), but here's the gist of (...) (15 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) Whoa, that's convoluted--thanks for dredging it all up for me. I confess now that I'd had a little brain-fart; I totally forgot that LEGO put out Disney/Pooh sets a few years back. I could only remember as far back as the Mega Bloks (...) (15 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) It's entirely possible. Since Mickey and Pooh came out at the same time (apparently for both lines), Disney probably bundled them together into a single license. When the Pooh license issue came up, the entire deal might have fallen through (...) (15 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) What would be interesting to see is if Alfred Molina gets to be a minfig for the third time!! (First minifig: Doctor Octopus, Spider Man 2) (Second minfig: Satipo, Indiana Jones (Temple Escape set) (if you don't believe me, check IMDB!) Scott (15 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) Darn..I guess no minfig-scale Radiator Springs, then... aw, shoot! (15 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney, FTX)