 MediaWatch / 2088
Re: Bill Swanberg Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:48:54 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Bryan Wong wrote:
If the media's gonna throw around the term "Legos" on a regular basis, then the
message at www.legos.com will never be heard, unfortunately.

Oops, just realized that www.legos.com simply redirects to the correct website
now.  For those of you unaware, at one point, the incorrect URL resulted in a
site with a bit of a "brand speech" (i.e. how to use the LEGO name properly)
before being redirected...

-Bryan