 MediaWatch / 2088
  Re: Bill Swanberg Update

(...) Oops, just realized that www.legos.com simply redirects to the correct website now. For those of you unaware, at one point, the incorrect URL resulted in a site with a bit of a "brand speech" (i.e. how to use the LEGO name properly) before (...) (18 years ago, 24-Apr-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Bill Swanberg Update

(...) Yes, probably taken down due to a little 'backlash' from the masses-- (URL) that was just a site I found right off the bat! I will always endeavour to type 'LEGO bricks' and say the same. However, I will not tell people that they're making (...) (18 years ago, 24-Apr-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)