 Marketplace / Theory / 2746
  Re: New "Last Airbender" sets

(...) As I've heard from my colleagues, this is a fairly new phenomenon, but is just that. Apparently this show is one of the highest rated cartoons around. I too hadn't heard of it, but of course, I don't follow such things...Saturday morning (...) (18 years ago, 3-Feb-06, to lugnet.market.theory, FTX)

  Re: New "Last Airbender" sets

(...) The show is amazing. Anyone who hasn't seen it, oughta. I recommend netflixing the DVDs as they are available. Unlike Galidor, Avatar is the real deal and totally worth it to watch and enjoy. It is about as good as the old-school Animated (...) (17 years ago, 30-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.theory, FTX)