 Marketplace / Theory / 1259
Re: Whatever...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 20:40:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Based on my observations of what seems to get remaindered and what seems to get
discounted and what seems to hang around for a while, here are some things I
suspect are poor sellers.

- minifig packs... the ninja pack seems to be around in fair quantities, and so
was the fright force.

What about the Western "Frontier Patrol" kit?  The Cascade, MI TRU had
clearance bins full of that set.

The Western "Weapon Wagon" kit went into similar clearance bins.  It
disappeared relatively quickly.

Everyone should feel free to draw their own conclusions.

Steve