 Marketplace / Shopping / 8428
Re: FOTD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 02:23:41 GMT

I found these at my store in the Pacific Northwest, but they were $10, a
good buy anywise. Thanks. :))

]Rose

"Douglas Pegram" <DPegram@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
I visited a couple of local K-Marts today and found a number of Pod • buckets
with a stickered price of $10 that rang up at $8 at the register...not too
bad for a set whose original MSRP was $24.99 and is really hard to find
anymore =)