 Marketplace / Shopping / 8427
8426  |  8428
Subject:
K-Mart Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 21:07:10 GMT

I was in my local K-Mart (Charleston,SC) and scanned several Lego sets.
They ALL came up 25% off.
So I kept scanning and lo and behold, every Lego set, even the newer sets,
were 25% off.
Hopefully this a chain-wide sale.  I have not seen it advertised in any sale
flyer nor is it marked on any shelves in the store.
I checked the sale on 2 different days (3 days apart) and it is still
running as of 12/10.

Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping.

Thanx,

Milissa Millère